Course 1 and Course 2 available starting June 13, 2016; Upcoming Course: Course 3
- Half-Day workshop for DLSNC High School Science Teachers, Modeling Dynamic Feedback Systems, April 2016, Portland, Oregon
- Three day workshop for math and engineering professors, Using System Dynamics Modeling to Enhance Core Math Concepts, at Technologico de Monterrey University, May 2016, Monterrey, Mexico.
- 2.5-Day workshop for UTSA teachers of PREP (Pre-Engineering Program), System Dynamics Modeling to Study Complex Systems, June 2016, San Antonio, Texas.
- Presentation, Students in High School Build Pharmacokinetic Models Using System Dynamics, Innovations in Collaborative Modeling Conference, June 2016, East Lansing, Michigan.
- Presentation, From Data Collection to System Dynamics Models, Creative Learning Exchange ST/DM Conference, June 2016, Wellesley, MA.
- Presentation, two papers, International Conference for Mathematics Educators, July 2016, Hamburg, Germany.