- Presentation: Systems Modeling Everyone Can Do, National Science Teachers Association Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, March 15–17, 2018
- Keynote and Workshop: Modeling for Math and Science Teachers, Deery, New Hampshire, April 7, 2018
- Course Offerings: Three 10 week online System Dynamics modeling courses for math and science instructors, starting June 11, 2018
- Presentation: Systems Thinking and Systems Dynamics Modeling Conference for K-12 Teachers, June 30 – July 2, 2018
- Workshops: International System Dynamics Conference, Reykjavik, Iceland, August 7–10, 2018
- Publication: Reorganizing Algebraic Thinking: An Introduction to Dynamic System Modeling (2017). The Mathematics Enthusiast. Vol 14. Issue 1.